Create a patient account and a team member will reach out to schedule you for a consultation.
When you're overweight, it's easy to think about what you have to lose. At Luminis Health Weight Loss and Metabolic Surgery, we put the focus on what you have to gain: better health, a more active lifestyle and greater self confidence.
What are the benefits of weight loss surgery?
Research shows that bariatric surgery can be an effective way to lose weight, manage chronic conditions and live longer. Benefits include:
- Bariatric surgery reduces the risk of premature death by 30-40%.
- Weight loss surgery helps prevent or improve more than 40 obesity-related diseases, including type 2 diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, sleep apnea and certain cancers.
- Patients lose as much as 77% of excess weight 12 months after surgery.
- This is a long-term solution. On average, patients maintain 50% of their weight loss five years after surgery.
- Many patients can stop taking certain medications.
Patients can gain improvements to overall health every day through our program. We call this freedom!
Why choose Luminis Health for weight loss surgery?
Obesity is complicated and requires support on many different levels. We've helped thousands of patients find a path to a healthier life. Our expert care changes lives.
When you visit us, you'll find:
- Convenient locations for your comprehensive, multidisciplinary care.
- Personalized, confidential and compassionate care tailored to your unique needs and lifestyle.
- Ongoing support from physicians, nutritionists and RNs to encourage healthy, long-term weight loss.
- Education about the many factors that influence weight loss and what you can do now to improve your health.
- Convenient access to all the other health care professionals in the Luminis Health family.