Supporting you from day one
One of the most important aspects of weight loss is ongoing support and guidance during the entire journey, preparing patients with the tools needed for long-term results and happiness. Our weight-loss surgery options, including gastric bypass and gastric sleeve, can help you change your life and reach your health goals. In addition to surgery, we offer a variety of support services in the Luminis Health network that includes support groups, physical therapy, nutrition support, mental health, and cosmetic surgery.
We offer different types of weight-loss surgery including:
Gastric bypass surgery is a weight loss surgery that makes your stomach smaller and changes the way food moves through your body.
Gastric sleeve surgery reduces the amount of food that your stomach can hold, so you feel full longer and don't get as hungry.
Weight Loss Surgery Revisions
We all want the best outcomes, and sometimes, that means taking another look. Revisional bariatric surgery is for patients that may need a different approach or complications addressed.
Additional surgical treatments include:
- Singla Anastomosis (Mini) Gastric Bypass
- Revision Jejuno-jejunostomy (Distillation)
- Paraoesophageal hernia repair (during bariatric surgery)
Supportive programs and treatments
Additional support may include:
- Support groups with peers
- Pre-surgical bariatrics optimization program through physical therapy (BOP)
- Nutrition support before and after bariatric surgery
- Nutrition education for diabetic bariatric surgery patients
- Acid reflux after bariatric surgery
- Weight regain after bariatric surgery
- Cosmetic surgery to address loose skin after weight loss
Bariatric Physical Therapy
Our medically supervised, customized exercise programs and expert counseling will help you get the best result from bariatric surgery.
Through cosmetic procedures with an eye toward aesthetics, symmetry and proportion, plastic surgery can help you realize your ideal self.