We take complaints that could jeopardize our business integrity seriously. If you would like to report an issue, please contact the compliance and ethics hotline for LHDCMC at 1-833-LH-ETHIC (1-833-543-8442), or LHAAMC at 443-481-1338.
We all work hard every day, but every once in a while, one of us will go above and beyond the call of duty to make a difference. If you noticed one of our staff members or an entire team going the extra mile, use one of these forms to let us know!
If you believe any of your rights have been or may be violated, you can report your concerns to your doctor, nurse, or department manager.
If your issue is unresolved, please contact:
LHDCMC's Patient Advocacy team at 301-552-0899 or email@example.com
LHAAMC's Patient Advocacy team at 443-481-6890 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hospital medical records at LHAAMC: 443-481-4123
- Hospital medical records at LHDCMC: 301-552-8090
You can also access your medical history by logging in to MyChart
You can place an order for birth certificates, death certificates, marriage and divorce records by visiting the Maryland State website.
Safety & Security
Contact Luminis Health Abuse and Domestic Violence support services: 443-481-1209
If you’re in a life-threatening, emergency situation, call 911 or reach out to contacts in your county:
- 410-222-6800 (24-hour Domestic Violence Hotline) | Anne Arundel County
- 800-927-4673 Mid Shore Council on Family Violence | Queen Anne’s, Talbot, Kent, Caroline, Dorchester Counties
- 301-731-1203 | PG County
Or reach out to any of these national hotlines:
- 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) | National Domestic Violence Hotline
- 1-800-656-HOPE (4673) | RAINN, National Sexual Assault Hotline
- LHAAMC security office: 443-481-6911
- LHDCMC security office: 301-552-8118
- Enter extension 0, and ask for "security" or extension 7414.
- McNew/Pathways: 667-204-7300
- Off-site Buildings (Wayson, Belcher, Sajak, other): Dial 911 for Emergencies
For a non-urgent virtual visit with a health professional, call CareConnectNow today!
Community Clinics are doctors’ offices that provide low-cost medical care. Call us to get started.
The Luminis Health Wellness Office is open in a remote capacity. To contact or schedule with a dietician, a nutritionist, or to contact our wellness center, give us a call.
Thanks in advance for helping us improve our website!
We hope you've enjoyed the new experience we've built for you. Please take a moment to tell us about our hits and misses. This way, we'll know what to keep and what to improve in the future.