We all work hard every day, but every once in a while, one of us will go above and beyond the call of duty to make a difference. If you noticed one of our staff members or an entire team going the extra mile, use one of these forms to let us know!
If you believe any of your rights have been or may be violated, you can report your concerns to your doctor, nurse, or department manager.
If your issue is unresolved, please contact:
LHDCMC's Patient Advocacy team at 301-552-0899 or email@example.com
LHAAMC's Patient Advocacy team at 443-481-6890 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Luminis Health's mission is to enhance the health status of the people we serve by providing patients with compassionate, high quality services that will help alleviate pain, preserve health and extend life.
If you have concerns about patient care or safety in our hospital please visit our Joint Commission page and contact the appropriate department.
- Hospital medical records at LHAAMC: 443-481-4123
- Hospital medical records at LHDCMC: 301-552-8090
You can also access your medical history by logging in to MyChart
You can place an order for birth certificates, death certificates, marriage and divorce records by visiting the Maryland State website.
Safety & Security
Contact Luminis Health Abuse and Domestic Violence support services: 443-481-1209
If you’re in a life-threatening, emergency situation, call 911 or reach out to contacts in your county:
- 410-222-6800 (24-hour Domestic Violence Hotline) | Anne Arundel County
- 800-927-4673 Mid Shore Council on Family Violence | Queen Anne’s, Talbot, Kent, Caroline, Dorchester Counties
- 301-731-1203 | PG County
Or reach out to any of these national hotlines:
- 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) | National Domestic Violence Hotline
- 1-800-656-HOPE (4673) | RAINN, National Sexual Assault Hotline
- LHAAMC security office: 443-481-6911
- LHDCMC security office: 301-552-8118
- Enter extension 0, and ask for "security" or extension 7414.
- McNew/Pathways: 667-204-7300
- Off-site Buildings (Wayson, Belcher, Sajak, other): Dial 911 for Emergencies
If you have concerns about patient care or safety in our hospital please contact the Chief Compliance Officer, at 443-481-5071 or the Patient Advocacy Office at 301-552-0899 for LHDCMC and 443-481-6890 for LHAAMC to discuss those concerns.
If you have concerns about safety in one of our buildings/garages listed below, please contact Margaret Evans at Cushman & Wakefield, at email@example.com.
- Sajak Pavilion
- Sajak Garage
- Belcher Pavilion
- Belcher Garage
- Wayson Pavilion
- Kent Island Pavilion
- Bowie Pavilion
For a non-urgent virtual visit with a health professional, call CareConnectNow today!
Community Clinics are doctors’ offices that provide low-cost medical care. Call us to get started.
The Luminis Health Wellness Office is open in a remote capacity. To contact or schedule with a dietician, a nutritionist, or to contact our wellness center, give us a call.
- You can view opportunities, benefits, and other information at LuminisHealthCareers.org.
- For employment verification, please visit VerifyToday.gov and use Employer Code 1011.
- If you have general questions, feel free to call one of our HR departments:
LHAAMC: 443-481-1977 LHDCMC: 301-552-8080
We take complaints that could jeopardize our business integrity seriously. If you would like to report an issue, please contact the compliance and ethics hotline at 1-833-LH-ETHIC (1-833-543-8442).
If you're having MyChart or login-specific issues, please call our MyChart support line at (833) 254-3600, or email our MyChart admins at MyChartSupport@luminishealth.org.
We hope you've enjoyed the new experience we've built for you. Please take a moment to tell us about our hits and misses. This way, we'll know what to keep and what to improve in the future.