What sets our programs apart from the rest?
Placing you alongside providers who deliver top-notch care to our patients, neighbors and friends, we’ll help you take the next steps toward building your career and changing lives.
- Specializing in medicine takes persistence. That’s how we know you’ve already invested so much. Time. Energy. Heart.
- When it comes to your education and career, finding the right residency or fellowship program matters. We’re here to help shine light on what makes us unique.
- Here, we’re not just preparing you to start your careers. We’re getting you ready to influence the future of health care
What's in it for you?
As a LHAAMC resident or fellow, you’ll do more than train in your specialty. You’ll challenge the current to keep us at the forefront of medicine. And your forward-thinking will light the path to new diagnoses, treatments and technologies. You’ll be a learner. A mover. A shaker.
That’s why we’ve created residency and fellowship programs that give you the experience you need to make a difference for our patients, our community and our world. As an AAMC resident or fellow, you will:
- Engage in scholarly activity and tap into vast resources through the Research Institute and innovative data analytics.
- Get one-on-one training with leaders across specialties.
- Learn how to deliver high-value medicine — and be in demand after your residency or fellowship.
- Teach medical students doing their core clerkships from George Washington, Johns Hopkins and University of Maryland School of Medicine.
- Train on sophisticated equipment and technology in our Simulation to Advance Innovation and Learning (SAIL) Center.