We monitor your disease with in-person appointments at convenient, close-to-home locations throughout Prince George's and Anne Arundel counties. We see you as often as you need. That means we follow you more closely at times when you're struggling with your health, so we can get you back on track faster.
We provide glucose and A1C testing in your in-person appointments. We also help you monitor your diabetes at home by providing continuous glucose monitoring technology and education.
We also test you for any diseases that could be contributing to your diabetes, including thyroid dysfunction. In addition, we offer various tests — including physical exams and blood tests — at various stages of your journey. This helps us catch and treat the earliest signs of complications so we can keep you healthy and active.
We provide a range of treatments for diabetes itself, as well as any symptoms or complications that may arise. We combine medication and non-medication treatments for the best results. We ensure any treatment plan best fits your medical and lifestyle needs.
Our medical treatments include:
- Various medication options to keep your blood sugar low.
- Insulin therapy, including state-of-the-art automated insulin pumps.
- Medical and surgical options to treat any complications.
Our supportive treatments include:
- Physical therapy to treat difficulty with moving, coordination, balance or pain. This includes in-office exercise instruction and a home exercise program built just for you.
- Advanced technology to speed wound healing.
- Occupational therapy to help you build a healthier lifestyle, one habit at a time.
- Speech-language therapy to help with difficulty swallowing or speaking, as well as help improve attention, memory and problem-solving.
- Guided weight loss therapy, including an easy-to-follow nutrition and exercise plan.