Luminis Health offers nonsurgical and surgical cosmetic procedures to help you look and feel your best.
If you're seeking long-lasting changes targeting aesthetics, symmetry or proportion—cosmetic surgery can help you achieve the results you want.
Top-Notch Expertise in Plastic Surgery
The surgeons of Luminis Health Plastic Surgery have received world-class training in plastic surgery, including reconstructive and microsurgical techniques. This training makes us experts at performing delicate procedures with precision and aesthetic judgment.
With a surgery that's so personal, having a plastic surgeon who stays at the forefront of advancements in the field is critically important. We're always learning more about the best techniques, equipment and technology to bring you ideal results you can be satisfied with for years to come.
Why Choose Luminis Health for Cosmetic Surgery?
Here at Luminis Health Plastic Surgery, our consults provide a meaningful conversation where we come together with you to create a surgical plan tailored to your needs. When you have input into the process, your experience is better — and so are your outcomes.
That collaborative approach doesn't end when your tummy tuck or breast lift is complete. We work closely with other health care providers to help you receive comprehensive care, and we equip you with the tools to lead a healthy, active life.
Want to learn more about whether cosmetic surgery is right for you? Schedule a time to meet with our team and get all your questions answered.
Cosmetic Surgery Options
At Luminis Health Plastic Surgery, our board-certified cosmetic surgeons specialize in breast, facial and body procedures. We lead with compassion and are passionate about helping you realize your ideal self.
The cosmetic surgeries we offer include:
Whether you would like to increase or decrease breast size, have experienced changes in your breasts because of aging or pregnancy, or have a previous breast surgery that needs reworking, the highly skilled surgeons of Luminis Health Plastic Surgery can help you achieve the look and shape you desire.
Enhance your breasts through:
- Breast augmentation. This enhances the size, shape and/or firmness of your breasts through surgical placement of an implant.
- Breast implant revision. This repositions, removes or replaces implants that leave you dissatisfied.
- Breast lift. This returns sagging breasts due to aging, pregnancy or breastfeeding to a higher position on the chest.
- Breast reduction. This removes fat and skin from the breasts to reduce their overall size.
- Male breast reduction. This creates a flatter profile in the chest for men who have excessive fat or tissue in the breast area. We accomplish this mainly through liposuction.
- Mommy makeover. This addresses issues common after pregnancy and childbirth through a combination of procedures. These often include a tummy tuck, liposuction, breast augmentation and a breast lift, but we customize the procedures to your needs.
- Nipple repair. This changes the appearance of nipples that are too large, inverted or not symmetrically aligned on the breasts.
Your face is your calling card to the world. It's how you show your emotions and recognize others. It's only natural that when you look in the mirror, you want that reflection to represent your vision of yourself.
Rejuvenate and reshape your face, ears and neck through:
- Dermatologic surgery. This removes moles and lesions from the face.
- Eyelid enhancement. This targets the area around the eyelid to remove excess skin and fatty tissue and tighten the underlying muscle for a more youthful appearance.
- Facelift and neck lift. A facelift removes excess skin, repositions fat deposits and tightens facial muscles to address wrinkled or sagging skin. A neck lift tightens the muscles and skin below the chin and jaw. We can do these procedures together or separately.
- Otoplasty (ear surgery). This reshapes ears that are large, protruding or asymmetrical. This procedure is often performed on children aged 4-6 while the cartilage is more malleable, but it can also be done on adults.
If you're unhappy with the way pregnancy changed your body, have undergone a dramatic weight loss, or have experienced changes over time exercise and diet can't fix, body contouring can help you reach your ideal form. By selectively adding or subtracting tissue, we can achieve your preferred look.
Hone your figure through:
- Plastic surgery after weight loss. This removes the excess folds of skin that remain after significant weight loss.
- Liposuction. This removes fat cells from specific areas of the body so the overlying skin can mold more closely to the muscle underneath, creating a smoother and more toned appearance. Areas we can be target include the abdomen, waist, upper arms, chest, back, thighs, hips, buttocks, inner knee, calves and ankles.
- Mommy makeover. This addresses issues common after pregnancy and childbirth through a combination of procedures. These often include a tummy tuck, liposuction, breast augmentation and a breast lift, but we can customize the procedures to your needs.
- Thigh lift. This removes excess skin and some fat to give the thighs a sculpted, more contoured look.
- Tummy tuck. This removes excess fat and tightens the abdominal muscles across the midline.