We designed our campus with you and your family in mind. Nestled in a wooded area just outside downtown Annapolis, Pathways' facilities offer a tranquil place for recovery and self-reflection. Our campus includes:
- Comfortable accommodations. We have recently renovated two-person adult rooms, all with private bathrooms.
- A cafeteria.
- An outdoor ropes course for adventure therapy, as well as indoor elements in our gym.
- A patio for outdoor dining and gathering.
- Plentiful group meeting and counseling rooms.
Our unit includes one adult female wing and one adult male wing. Residents are in double rooms, matched with a roommate of similar age whenever possible. For residents who identify as transgender or non-binary, we ask where they would feel most comfortable.
All rooms have private bathrooms, and each person has their own bed, desk, and closet/dresser.
A nurses' station in the center of the unit is open 24/7 to monitor residents' health and medications. Housekeeping maintains each room on a daily basis, but residents are expected to maintain a tidy room for everyone's comfort.
Residents also have access to a gym, cafeteria, patio, adventure therapy ropes course, and more.
Housing for family members
For out-of-town family members attending our family programs, Luminis Health's Hackerman-Patz House at Anne Arundel Medical Center offers a comfortable, convenient place to stay. We work hard to make it a home away from home for family members of residents staying at Pathways.
Learn more about Hackerman-Patz.
Policies for residents
Our policies are in place to help keep you focused on recovery.
- Visitors. Residents may see visitors during pre-scheduled family sessions.
- Phone calls. Limited phone access is available. To meet the clinical needs of the program, residents must use an office phone with a counselor present, for safety and security.
- Internet access. Limited internet access is available.
- Letters and packages. Family and friends may send letters, but avoid packages for safety.
- Parking. You may park your car here during the length of your stay. We'll safely store your keys for you.
- Leaving campus. If you need to leave campus during your treatment, your counselors and treatment team will review your request and approve on a case-by-case basis.