Current term text
Find care for:
Physical Therapy
Question Title
What type of Physical Therapist do you need to see?
  • Back or Neck Therapist
  • Hand or Arm or Elbow Therapist
  • Hip or Shoulder Therapist
  • Knee or Ankle or Foot Therapist
  • Lymphedema Therapist
  • Pelvic Therapist
  • Speech or Cognition Therapist
  • Other
Next question text
  • You must be 18 or older to schedule your appointment.
  • If your condition involves multiple body parts, please call the office to schedule.
  • Do not schedule online if the problem is related a Workplace Injury or Motor Vehicle Accident. Call the office to schedule.
  • While we accept most major insurance plans, please be sure to confirm your coverage. You will be responsible for charges not covered by your insurance.
  • Please be sure to confirm your coverage with your insurance company and if you need a referral for a specialist.
I’m not ready to schedule, show me providers & locations