Luminis Health will build a diverse supplier portfolio which embraces our values of respect, inclusion, service, and excellence (RISE). We will provide opportunities to businesses within our state and the communities we serve, and we will partner with suppliers who invest in robust DEI policies and practices for their employees as well as their supplier base. We pursue these goals as a means to strengthen and empower our health system, business partners and the communities we serve.
Our Guiding Principles
- We will address structural racism and interrupt systemic inequity in our procurement policies and practices
- We will continually evaluate and improve our processes, policies and practices to create inclusive opportunities which increase our diverse supplier spend
- We will strive to eliminate bias in supplier selection processes
- We will act with a sense of urgency as we grow a diverse supplier portfolio
- We will proactively promote diverse businesses and job growth in our communities
Doing Business with Luminis Health
Luminis Health seeks to create mutually beneficial business relationships with diverse suppliers and vendors that are representative of and also strengthen the communities we serve. We are committed to building a diverse supplier portfolio which increases our spend with small, minority-owned, women-owned, disadvantaged/disabled, veteran owned and LGBTQIA+ business enterprises.
The primary goal of our Luminis Health supplier diversity program is to provide opportunities to diverse suppliers that satisfy our procurement and contractual standards. We understand it can be difficult to know how to conduct business with our health system. We encourage you to email our Supply Chain Team at email@example.com, they will be able to make the appropriate connections within our organization. We welcome the opportunity to build strong, productive relationships with high-quality diverse businesses in our communities.